Saturday, November 28, 2009

You know the drill...

Yup! 12 weeks! That's 3 months, one more week and 2 days until I'm in my second trimester. Bring it on amazing energy levels and lack of nausea! I'm ready for you!!!

Want to see something weird? Every time I eat toast for breakfast I have to eat it like a mirror. It's very strange, I do this until I finish it.

Talk about a balanced breakfast.

So this week was Thanksgiving! I am thankful that I have made it to twelve weeks, for the amazing reactions of my family when we told them the news, that Chris had an interview last week and may have the job he's been looking for for over a year, and for the health of everyone I know. I ate too much, as always, and we were able to visit with both of our families and announce our good news. I'm announcing to the world at large later this week after our next u/s. I'm strangely nervous about it.

I've been feeling slightly better otherwise, less nausea, a little more energy and less naps. I have had more back pain, and I bought a bunch of maternity pants. I don't know why everyone doesn't wear maternity pants, they are pretty comfortable. Elastic waistbands people! What more do you need? I'm gaining weight faster than I'd like to, but what do you do. If you can't gain weight now, when can you?? I have been able to poop more regularly and work out a bit more (YAY!!!).

My biggest cravings have been real hot chocolate (with steamed milk and chocolate syrup) and bean burritos. I LOVE bean burritos.

Because you haven't heard about them in a while, Traxx and Daly are doing very well. They are happy we are home for the long weekend, Traxx is sitting on my lap as I type. It's great to have them around and I'm so glad that they've been so healthy lately too.

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment