Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

I have a new nephew! Trenton Joseph - born 10/25 - isn't he precious. He is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, and I'm so excited to be his aunt!

Seriously. I know that little bundle keeps you up at night, but look at how sweet and innocent and snuggleable. Makes me want another one....but maybe just during the day.

Speaking of cute babies at night...my little dinosaur did well last night.
Picture courtesy of our awesome neighbor who delivered this picture and two tomatoes about a half hour ago. Why are we trying to move again?

but the little man did not like carving pumpkins. He is saying NO very emphatically in this next picture.

Well no wonder when your dad makes the coolest and scariest pumpkin ever. He was intimidated!

Yes. He kind of had two costumes. What of it? Apparently we're Halloween freaks or something. He will wear this sweatsuit all winter though - not only is it super comfortable but it's so cool! (Oh, and Eliot says beep beep)

Right before our first trick or treat he banged his head and got a fat eye (?) If that's what you call it anyways. You can see it in the following picture. Poor little man, we tell him not to stand up in the tub but he gets so excited. Natural consequences I guess.

There he goes. Our little trick or treater. The back of this costume makes me want to squeal with cuteness noises. Seriously.

I didn't dress up. Unless you count the hoodie I have on circa 1999. Yea, Eliot doesn't either.


No comments:

Post a Comment