Sunday, July 18, 2010

One Month

Eliot - newborn

Eliot - 1 month

Today you are one month old Eliot. This month went so fast, I'm sure the next 11 will fly by too. You have changed so much! It seems like most of your developments have happened in the last week. You've smiled at us (ah! My heart melted at this), you will actually look at our faces now and study us. You love to look out the windows, and enjoy your toy with the blinking lights. You are noisy! You've still got a lot of gas little guy and you're constantly trying to work it out. You spend most nights keeping us awake with your grunts and straining noises. Otherwise you are a perfect baby. Your fussiness is usually short lived. You're getting really good at getting your fists to your mouth, and really love it when you find your thumb. You don't often find your thumb though! You're so much more aware now! Your eyes are open so much more lately. It's a great thing, other than when I want to take a shower or shove some food into my mouth. You're somewhat scheduled on your own doing (believe me, I have almost no ability to affect when you're hungry, awake, or sleepy). Most of the time we get one 4 hour stretch of sleep at night. Otherwise it's 2 hour stretches. I love that 4 hour stretch and am very crabby when it doesn't appear! You love to sleep on our chests and love your back patted. You love your Ergo carrier too!! Your daddy likes to carry you in stores sometimes - all the ladies make a big deal out of you. You get a lot of comments on how beautiful your coloring is too - you look like I left you in the sun to tan! You're a beautiful boy Eliot, I can't wait to see more of your personality. I can't wait to make you laugh and giggle!


It's going so fast already....slow your roll little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment