Sunday, September 18, 2011

15 months


Oh buddy. You are so big now! And way too busy to sit still for a picture with the damn bear. Although you were willing to give him a hug.
You're walking now. Where before you would refuse to move unless someone was holding your hand, now you push our hands away if we offer. You can do it, you are doing it....I can't believe all the things you can do! You're talking, you have lots of words - tractor, all done, mama, grandpa, daly, dada, ball, tons of animal noises, vroom, car, choo choo, and you'll often repeat something I've just said. I gotta watch myself! Just today you said up, grapes, water, keys, and boo...but tomorrow you probably won't say them. It's weird that way!

You point at everything and say "Da?" You want to know the words for everything around you, so curious. Daycare says that the whole family now says "Da?" all the time to everything because although all kids go through this stage, you are especially inquisitive and say it more than most. I love it!

You are so exciting now, so interactive. Playing and laughing and wrestling. I love this stuff. I love you. We just love hanging out with you.



At your first Twin's game. Just believe me, you're there.

Not so sure of the boat at the cabin.

Not so sure about getting his picture taken.

Oh never mind.

He is willing to play in the sand, especially if he's next to his buddy Summer.

Obsessed with tractors. Seriously.

Second trip to the fair and eating one of Uncle Brian's mini donuts. I think he liked it.

This kid loves playing with the bathroom. Smallest room in the house and we spend a lot of time in there. Strange.

There's so much I want to do with you. So much I want to show you! I am so excited to take you places and show you things that will blow your mind. There's just so little time, you need to slow down so I can savor this age forever and keep you right here full of wonder and innocence and open mouthed slobbery kisses for your mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment