Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This time last year

I've been feeling bitersweetly nostalgic the past month. I can't stop thinking about what was happening this time last year. How I was unknowingly 17 days away from meeting a baby that would change my life forever. How I was huge, hungry, and uncomfortable and so ready to be DONE. I was just so done being pregnant. And now how I miss it sometimes. How I was looking at 12 weeks off of work. How I didn't know how amazing and incredibly hard those weeks and this past year would actually be! I'm weaning from pumping at work, and although I can't wait to be done, there's something bittersweet about that too. I can't believe it's almost been a year. I can't believe it's only been a year.

1 comment:

  1. You took the words right out of my mouth! I just said something very similar to you in an email :)

    ReplyDelete