Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rounding the 5th week

I'm scared to even write this post. I'm scared of the possible negative outcomes. I'm so scared to open up my heart to this baby, knowing that it could all end so quickly. But here we are, and I'm 5 weeks pregnant, and no matter what I say I know that I am head over heels for this little one and there's nothing I can do about it. I know I have been more reserved about this pregnancy, I've been slower to get excited about things, taking my time with planning anything, not really even bringing much up with Chris. I just don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but sweet baby, I love you so much already and you're so wanted and I hope with all my might that we get to meet you and take you home. Please be ok in there. There's so much love and amazingness out here and a big brother who would love to meet you too.
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment