Monday, October 18, 2010

4 months

4 months


This last month was the greatest thing I've ever seen. All the time I tell you, I demand, to just stop. Just stop right there. Because this. THIS. This is the best it's ever been and it can't get any better. Just freeze, just for a minute. But you don't and it keeps getting better. You are no longer a newborn, this month you became a baby. Your neck popped out and you can look at anything you want now, swinging that big noggin around. You are still a talker, your noises get more and more diverse, and I hear new ones all the time. You will talk to anyone, and love to join in conversations or talk to the books too while we're reading. You're talking to me right now, as I'm typing. Sitting in your exersaucer trying to get my attention while I try and at least capture this last month. It just felt like such a huge month! Your hands can grab most anything now, you need a toy when we leave the house or when you're in your carseat. You love to stand, like to sit up, and always need to be facing out....such an independent little man already....you don't really like to cuddle, but love being held. You're ticklish now and you have a throaty giggle that we can't get enough of. We also have definitive proof that you're your fathers' son, as you like to sit out on the front stoop at night and watch the cars go by, your little neck craning to see the tail lights on each one. You learned to roll over from your tummy to your back, and I have never seen so much pride in your eyes when you do! Your daddy and I just can't get enough of you, our entire family just can't get enough of you, and we are enjoying every minute we get to spend with you.

Stats -
Weight: 15 lbs 8 oz
Height: 25"
Head: 44 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment